maandag 15 september 2008

magnoliachallenge # 36


*Challenge 36* Chocolate Delight
Please Use the below Image for your Inspiration this week,Chocolate, Pink & white...


So go as Chocolate Crazy as you like.
Please remember your work must include at least one Magnolia image.

For this week I made a bookmark. I likes the idea from Inge so I've used it for the cchallenge.
The paper I used is Bo Bunny furthermore magnoliastamp, sentiment from Hero Arts,lace, flower punched out with the EK succes retro punch.
I made it for the teacher from Rosemarie and Rosemarie gives it to her and what was she happy.
Thanks for stopping by...

6 opmerkingen:

femke zei

heey lia,

mooie label heb je gemaakt!!!

groetjes femke

"Hermine" zei

Beautiful as always - wonderful coloring!

Lia zei

dank je wel femke

Lia zei

thank you hermine
hugs Lia

Riet zei

prachtig Lia wat heb je dat leuk gedaan.
liefs Riet.

Lia zei

dank je wel riet