maandag 15 september 2008

magnoliachallenge # 36


*Challenge 36* Chocolate Delight
Please Use the below Image for your Inspiration this week,Chocolate, Pink & white...


So go as Chocolate Crazy as you like.
Please remember your work must include at least one Magnolia image.

For this week I made a bookmark. I likes the idea from Inge so I've used it for the cchallenge.
The paper I used is Bo Bunny furthermore magnoliastamp, sentiment from Hero Arts,lace, flower punched out with the EK succes retro punch.
I made it for the teacher from Rosemarie and Rosemarie gives it to her and what was she happy.
Thanks for stopping by...

5 opmerkingen:

femke zei

heey lia,

mooie label heb je gemaakt!!!

groetjes femke

Anoniem zei

Beautiful as always - wonderful coloring!

Lia zei

dank je wel femke

Lia zei

thank you hermine
hugs Lia

Riet zei

prachtig Lia wat heb je dat leuk gedaan.
liefs Riet.