maandag 1 september 2008

again a award


From the lovely Heike and Maria I recieve this award. Thank you for this gift , you're so sweet that you have given it to me.


The Rules for the JAVABLU Award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4. Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated.

All these ladies have wonderful bloggs and their creations are gorgeous. Please go ahead and check them out, you will love what you see, I´m sure!

Now I would like to give this wonderful award to:

Riet
Sandra
Hanne
christa
Katinka

Lia

5 opmerkingen:

sandra_w zei

Oooo wat lief van je, Lia! Dank je wel hoor...;)

San xx

Lia zei

graag gedaan ho0or meid je hebt het echt verdiend

Katinka zei

ooohh...wat lief van je Lia!bedankt !!
Liefs,
Katinka !

Hanne zei

Oh, Lia, thank you sooo much!! You have noe idea how happy I was to recieve this award from you, because the latest days and weeks have been crazy - that's why it took me some time to come here and say thanks... I'll join it in my next post in my blog :))

Hope evetything is okay with you :)
Hugs, Hanne :)

Lia zei

thank you hanne and you're welcome all is okay with me but the last days I'm very tired so I haven't much mood to making cards.
Big hugs Lia