maandag 31 maart 2008

heidi-you made my day


I won a award from Heidi, and yes I'm so happy. Thank you for your nice award. You're so sweet it give to me. Now I have to award 5 other fab blog who I think deserve the award. It is not easy to choose when there are so many fantastic blogs out there.
But I would like to award :
Christa
Tiets
Sandra
Riet
Janny

These girls blogs are so wonderful and I have to look to this blogs every day. I do that with all the blogs listed in mine and if you see you understand why.
To my winners there are 5 rules attached to this and they are :
1) You have to pick 5 blogs who deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also contibutes to the blogging community no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to the blog to be visit by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and putt the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him award itself.
4) Award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "arte y pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules

3 opmerkingen:

Maria zei

gefeliciteerd Lia, dik verdiend!!
groetjes Maria

Lia zei

dank je wel maria

Janny zei

dank je wel voor de award Lia, maar als je het niet erg vindt dan wou ik er dit keer niks mee doen, vind het steeds zo'n gedoe om dan weer andere bloggers te moeten nomineren, voor mij zijn het allemaal toppers!