zaterdag 25 april 2009

The Karma award

From the lovely Lorraine I've got this sweet award, thank you girl you're so sweet that you want to give it me.
The rules are that I want to given it to 8 other bloggers, but there are so many lovely bloggers, so I want to given it to all my lovely visitors. So girls if you wanted it, grab it on.

The Karma Award:
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.

Hugs lia

3 opmerkingen:

*Ellen* zei

feli lia met je award altijd leuk om te krijgen toch

Lia zei

dat is echt waar echt super leuk

Dawn B. zei

This is so sweet. YOu are so deserving. TFS